The Brazil French Press coffee maker, designed in the early 80’s, was our first coffee maker and quickly became a symbol of what Bodum stands for. Attractive and functional design at an affordable price! The Brazil has an ultra-light, heat-resistant borosilicate glass beaker and a polypropylene handle and base, which make the Brazil easy to use and easy to clean. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste! The patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing. All parts are dishwasher safe. This 3-cup coffeemaker is (0.35 l, 12oz.) in size and is also available in 8-cup (1.0 l, 34 oz) size model.
- De’Longhi BCO430BM Combination Pump Espresso and 10c Drip Coffee Machine with Advanced Cappuccino System
- Delonghi ECAM23260SB Magnifica Review Smart Espresso & Cappuccino Maker, Sleek & Elegant Black
- De’Longhi ECAM22110S Magnifica XS Review with Fully Automatic Espresso Machine with Manual Cappuccino System, Silver
- De’Longhi ESAM04110S Magnifica Fully Automatic Espresso Machine Review with Manual Cappuccino System, Silver
- De’Longhi ECAM22110B Super Automatic Espresso Review, Latte and Cappuccino Machine Elegant Black and Renewed